Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ready, set, Go!

A Few Updates...

I spent sometime in Colorado visiting my brother, sister-in-law and my super cute niece. While I was there I was in my very first race! I did a 5K for the cure of type 1 diabetes. My sister-in-law and my mother did it with me (it was mom's first race too). I came in at my personal best at 29 mins 20 seconds. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait till my next race!



Next, I've been camping a few times this summer. I love camping, especially fishing. But I catch a lot of fish so maybe that's why I like it. A lot of the people at the lake don't catch anything...which looks really boring. A lot of people came over to ask my dad and me what we are using to catch all our fish. What they don't know, is that the real secret is my amazing fish dance. Works every time.

The only thing...I hate getting my hands dirty! I know, I'm a whimp. So I like to have my dad bait my hook and I don't like to touch the fish...but I will have you all know I did a lot myself this trip...I also learned how to rig up my own pole!
We got some pretty big ones and had a ton of fun!
s'mores!

my biggest fish

And My family went to lagoon... this picture is amazing...enjoy :)

3 comments:

erica said...

that lagoon picture is awesome! those boys are hysterical and Emery looks a little nervous - like fun nervous. very fun.

Anonymous said...

What to be Kaite!!!
When do you head back up to Rexsburg for school?

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Love that Lagoon picture - I thought Emery was terrified. Thanks so much for sharing!