I went on the prettiest run Saturday morning. It was just north of tremonton where I had my family reunion. It was so pretty! I had a hard time running cause I just wanted to look at the scenery. But it wasn't just a pretty run, it also was my longest run. I ran four miles! I've never run that far before, I'll definitely be ready for my 5K in a month!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Mile Marker
I went on the prettiest run Saturday morning. It was just north of tremonton where I had my family reunion. It was so pretty! I had a hard time running cause I just wanted to look at the scenery. But it wasn't just a pretty run, it also was my longest run. I ran four miles! I've never run that far before, I'll definitely be ready for my 5K in a month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where are you doing your 5K?
Good Job! I think you're awesome. It's a lot easier for me sometimes to run outside - it keeps my mind off the boring treadmill!
awesome! I wish I could run in a beautiful place like that!
Post a Comment