Friday, March 27, 2009

Almost there!


As of yesterday, I only have two more weeks of school.  My last day of classes/finals is April 9th.  I can't believe that there are only two weeks left!  This semester has gone by so fast.  I'm really busy with homework and projects, especially in Graphic Design.  The picture is my most recent project in that class.  We had to design a logo and some stationary.

It's hard having the shorter semester because I'll have finals the last week with school, but I still have class and all my final projects for my classes are due along with my finals.  Hopefully I'll make it through.  This semester has been a lot harder than last semester.

But I've had a great time this semester.  I finally feel like I'm living the college life! I love it!  I don't want to go home for the summer, I want to stay here.  But, alas, there is no way I could find a summer job here with all the students so I'll be going home.  But I'm excited to see the family and go on some camping trips.  I feel like I crossed an official threshold into the "college life" the other night.  I had cereal for breakfast.  Yes, I know, no big deal.  But I've always heard that you eat a lot of cereal in college, and I never ate it besides for breakfast.

Anyway, hopefully I can get caught up in my homework and get some decent grades!

2 comments:

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

You'll do great Katie! Good luck!

Megan said...

You've never eaten cereal for breakfast? I think you mean you've never eaten cereal for dinner... :)