Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meet Jeff...

I cut Jeff's hair...it was a very stressful time for me
These are the beautiful flowers Jeff gave me for Valentines Day.  I love them

So that's him!  And we are having a fabulous time here at school....which is going well.  I'm pretty busy these days with all my dancing that I do.  I tried out for the Collegiate dance team and I also have several dance classes.  So I'm dancing about 15-17 hours a week. I'm pretty tired all the time.  But I'm loving it.  Next weekend I get to perform in Extravadance and I am so excited!  My team is performing an Irish dance, clogging, and a bollywood dance.  Bollywood is my favorite, it is so much fun.  Our clogging dance is accapella...and it's a little scary.  We tend to speed up a lot.  Hopefully we can learn to keep a steady beat by next weekend. 

I'm also loving the rest of my classes.  I'm in an intro to broadcasting class and it's pretty fun.  We were able to go to a news station in Idaho Falls and see how the news is run.  I've always wanted to see what went on behind the scenes.  It was so interesting.  

Well that's my life.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I am!  :)

2 comments:

Hannah Jane said...

Love you pictures katie!! You look very happy! I'm so glad we have a class together it's been fun seeing you every other day!
love, hannah jane

Camille and Jake said...

Katie! Your pictures all look great, and Jeff looks fun! Do I ever get to meet him? Oh man, and hearing about all of your dancing makes me ultra jealous, I sure wish I could see you clog. And Ballywood, how fun! Anyway, I loved reading this little update on you and I'm glad to see you're doing so well :)