Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fiesta!

I love the word Fiesta, the word itself, just sounds fun! I'm loving school so far. I'm taking Communication Writing (like newspaper writing), volleyball, clogging, parenting, Pakistan (yes, we study pakistan, it's a GE), American Epidemic and mission prep. My favorite classes are clogging and volleyball. Tough ones I know....clogging is actually really hard. It's the advanced class, hopefully I can keep up. Right now we are doing a dance to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal. It's so fun.


So these are my roommate Mallory's and my feet. It's for Megan's photo assignment. Yes, my feet at famous. If you'd like, I can sign a copy and send it to you.



These next few pictures are from my birthday. It was a lot of fun. Megan made me a delicious Oreo ice cream cake....so so good.


We went to Bajio for my B-day. These are some of my roommates. There's Tiffany, Mallory, Me and Stacy. They are great and we have a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Hannah Jane said...

Looks like you are having an awesome time at school!!! I envy you greatly!!!!! :) :)

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

I totally dig your music and love the new look of your blog! Hope you had an awesome birthday!