Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Summer Jobs

Now that I'm finally getting over this terrible cold I've had, it's time to get to work.  I still am working with Mike with editing videos, which I absolutely love.  I can't really consider it work because I love it so much.  It's more of a hobby that I get paid to do.  :)   This video is from Ryan and Julie's wedding that I just finished.

I have two other jobs, the snack shack at the south jordan baseball park (I only work about once a week).  And lifeguard starts this week as well.   The pool doesn't open till the 20th or the 22nd, so we are training until then.  Hopefully the season goes well, and hopefully I can have lots of hours so I can earn lots of money.

That's all for me!  Hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Katie, that's by far the best wedding video I've ever seen...Great Job!

Disclaimer: Besides mine and Erin's video...

Julie said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! kate you are AMAZING! I cant wait to see the entire thing! Holy smokes I cant thank you and your talent enough!!!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

I love, love, love it! I was smiling the whole time. You are so good! Can't wait to see the whole thing!