Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crazy week...

This last week was midterms, so I was swamped with homework.  I also had a project for work that I had to have done for this weekend so all of my time not doing homework, was spent working.  I still have a ton of stuff going on this week, so I can't relax yet.  
To make matters worse, our microwave broke this week.  So I've had to cook real meals every night which isn't fun when I'm so busy with homework for midterms.  Our front door also has trouble closing all the way, our toilet won't flush, and our bathtub won't drain.....it has been a great week.

Rexburg continues to be covered in snow and it's pretty cold up here.  I came home this weekend and last weekend and it's been great to have warm weather in Utah.  Saturday I went to Ikea with Juile, Erin, Kevin and Mom.  It was a lot of fun.  I can't wait till I have a house to decorate!  

The picture is a picture of a Blood Orange.  I'd never heard of them until this semester.  They look so weird!  They taste like a normal orange, but I have a hard time eating them because it's purple and it just weirds me out.

That's pretty much all for me.  Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: